Thursday, January 30, 2014

Chisholm Challenge 2014




January 13-15, 2014 I participated in the Fort Worth Chisholm Challenge.  I did Western Showmanship, Western Trail, Western Pleasure, Western Horsemanship, English Equitation on the Flat, and Hunter under the Saddle.     











It was in the Justin Arena in Fort Worth where they have the Stock show.  I won several ribbons on Jet and I had a great time meeting some new friends and riding horses.  













                                                                             Western 









                                                                              Trail
Western Trail Start 1

2

3

4

5

6
7

8

9

10 and Done




English riding

 Me, Elisabeth, and Courtney





Freedom on Hooves

What Horseback Riding Means to Me
by Zhanna Linscombe, Age 14


I love animals and working with animals. Horseback riding allows me to work closely with the horses. Horseback riding also helps me build my courage. If I make a mistake or even fall off, then I just try again! It is very exciting and fun to be around the horses or, even better, riding them!















~Zhanna

Lily got the Carrot Award 

3 comments: